As a school, we firmly believe in an enriched education for all our pupils from our youngest pupils in the Pre-Prep up to Year 6.
We have a varied and well established programme of trips and residentials that provide our pupils with some amazing opportunities outside of the traditional class room.
Flickr album: Year 6 PGL trip IOW March 2017
| Height: auto
| Theme: Nested | Skin: Default Skin
Some of our recent trips / visitors included:
- Pre – Prep: The Palace Theatre, The Sealife Centre
- Year 1: Pantomime, Mountfitchet Castle, Museum of Childhood
- Year 2: Langdon Hills, Braintree Museum, Southend Pier
- Year 3: PGL Residential (Sussex), Matilda, Celtic Round House & Sutton Hoo
- Year 4: PGL Residential (Sussex), Stomp, Railway Children
- Year 5: Hampton Court Palace, Rope Runners, National Gallery
- Year 6: PGL Residential (IOW), day trip to Boulogne, National Holocaust Museum, National Portrait Museum, Harry Potter World, Tate Modern